if someone gets a stomach ulcer from just heavy drinking, would abstaining from alcohol and a ppi resolve it?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
54 years experience Psychiatry
Anxiety, Depression: I commend you for abstaining from Alcohol, thus Caring for your HEALTH! Thank you for informing about Exercise stress test, Holter monitor, and ECG. If these tests are within normal limits, it is likely that you have unresolved feelings in relationships ,work or finances. Stress can contribute to Ulcer. See a Psychiatrist for • Diagnosis • Continued abstinence from Alcohol • Therapy • AA Meetings
Answered on May 24, 2016