NJ

i am 22 female. 5". i was 132lbs and dropped down to about 126. is this a normal weight? i feel so fat all the time. any good fat burning foods?

"Fat-burning" foods?: Foods don't burn fat, but there are some people trying to sell that idea. Our bodies are in balance. If we eat more calories than we use, we gain weight. If we eat FEWER calories than we use, we lose weight. People who stay the same weight eat more than they use on some days, and less than they use on other days... but it averages out over time. Eating FEWER calories than needed, will burn fat.