Does TGF Beta Biomarker helps with diagnosis of what trigger cyclic thrombocytopenia in adult men with no drug and medication use ?

Dr. Edward Seegers
45 years experience in Internal Medicine
TGF etc..: hello ~ prob'ly not. Very brief review of the literature done and I could not find this connection. Its not an appropriate use of my time here to do in depth review of the literature to find arcane connections of biomarkers to rare diseases. This is a complex issue + I am sure you are well acquainted with using Internet search engines or Pubmed. Relevant personal info you should d/w treating Oncol
Answered on May 30, 2016
1