IL

I get pvcs when exercise and when at rest. alwasy feel them even when at resting heart rate . heart dr said heart is good . resting rate is 50-65 bpm?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Follow cardiologist: If your cardiologist says that your heart is normal than you do not have to worry.I f your heart rate is 50 to 65 it means you have bradycardia .If you feel there is something wrong with your heart, than you can get a second opinion from another cardiologist .How do you know you are getting pvcs, do you have a monitor on you when you exercise.

Last updated Apr 25, 2016