i have read bumps on my leg that don't itch and they're in a straight line and about the size of a dime, no pain, no bed bugs, also fair skinned,?

Dr. Julie Abbott
45 years experience Preventive Medicine
When I hear: that the red bumps are in a line I think of one of two things: your leg came in contact with something linear and you are sensitive to it....it irritated your skin. Even a possible allergy. The second thing, shingles, could appear in a line but it would be very unusual for it not be painful. I think you could moisturize it and possibly put on some OTC cortisone cream and watch to see what it does.
Answered on May 4, 2016