A 36-year-old female asked:
after a night of drinking a little alcohol the next day i vomited and the roof of my mouth is inflamed guessing this is from the acid from my stomach?
1 doctor answer
Dr. Edward Seegers answered
45 years experience Internal Medicine
Drinking/vomiting: hello, yes the roof of the mouth is burned with stomach acid. It will get better. But the noteworthy thing here is the oxymoron of " a night of drinking" " a little Etoh" ! You are minimising your drinking which is pathognomic of full blown alcoholism. Dont you think you should be seeing someone about alcoholism? And reduce Etoh intake?? thnks
Answered on May 8, 2016
90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:
People also searched for:
Why is it when i drink even a little my eye sort of droops and i talk out of the side of my mouth i have never noticed it but friends have
The outside of my vagina where the hair grows is itchy and well and the inside i just have a little white discharge is this yeast
Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!