after a night of drinking a little alcohol the next day i vomited and the roof of my mouth is inflamed guessing this is from the acid from my stomach?

Dr. Edward Seegers
Drinking/vomiting: hello, yes the roof of the mouth is burned with stomach acid. It will get better. But the noteworthy thing here is the oxymoron of " a night of drinking" " a little Etoh" ! You are minimising your drinking which is pathognomic of full blown alcoholism. Dont you think you should be seeing someone about alcoholism? And reduce Etoh intake?? thnks
Answered on May 8, 2016
2