i've been smelling strong smells that aren't there and will laugh and random moments, i've also been awoken by sudden loud voices then they disappear?

Dr. Matthew Parker
Gonna b ok: Winter, I'm so glad you asked for help. I know this must be SO scary, But this will be ok. You need assistance. Your story makes me think your brain chemicals are a confused, and need to be reset. If you are taking any meds, tell ur doc this is happening. If you're taking anything NOT prescribed, even marijuana or alcohol, stop and tell ur Doctor. Regrdls, get doc help soon or go to ER ASAP ok?
Answered on Apr 22, 2016