United Kingdom

i had a blister from ill fitted shoes. i decided to put a compeed plaster over the top and when i woke up in the morning it was filled with yellow liq?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
I got blisters on my: I'm not so sure that the yellow liquid is all that bad. The nature of the blister is to fill with liquid and the color of the liquid can vary, based on the protein elements. Watch for signs of infection and take appropriate action. Applying the blister protection patch before going to bed may not be the recommended treatment advisory. Looks like a open toed variety of shoes is on the faire today.

Last updated Apr 20, 2016