wbc is normal at 8.5 but my absolute neutrophil is high at 6.5 and my absolute lymphocyte is low at 1.3. platelets are 331. feel sick for a month.

49 years experience Pathology
See below: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, your counts are normal and are not causing the symptoms you have. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.
Answered on Apr 18, 2016