my boyfriend ejaculated on a towel, i cleaned myself with that same towel and wiped his sperm on my vagina 45 minutes later can i still get pregnant?

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Probably not...: Your described scenario should pose a zero odd to conceive in considering high fastidious requirements for sperms to survive & swim to Fallopian tube to fertilize a timely waiting egg. Nonetheless, always do HPT 7-10 days after missing period and repeat it in another 7-10 days if the first HPT is (-) & still in doubt. More? Seek evaluation / counseling so to ease current worry/to better future.
Answered on Apr 13, 2016