NC

i can't remember if i took my daily claritin (loratadine) (loratadine 10mg). i'm also on zpack for upper respiratory infection. is it okay to take one?

Dr. John cuong Doan
You can probably: take another Claritin (loratadine) and be okay with that. however I would not take another one for 24 hours. Do not take more than 1 Zpak (Azithromycin) a day otherwise you will get sick to your stomach. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Depends: If you can wait that's best. If your symptoms are bad, and you are above average body size, and many hours from the next usual dose - it is probably okay. If you are small or can wait - do. You can take it a few hours early and slowly get back to normal time if you want. Drink some extra water and try to sleep. That will help the URI and you'll be less annoyed. Best!