Garfield Heights, OH

I have episodes of a dilated pupil with headache, ringing in ears, feel strange and neck pain.normal scans.i was prescribed depakote. any ideas?

Dr. Nathaniel Schuster
Specializes in Pain Management
Need more info: I have a lot of questions I'd like to ask you. There's several possible diagnoses, and regardless of which one, Depakote is a medicine I'd hesitate to prescribe to a 29 year old woman. It has long term side effects including weight gain, hair loss, and tremor and can cause birth defects. I'm available for a virtual consult if you'd like to discuss diagnosis and treatment plan.

Last updated May 23, 2016