Springfield, Missouri

could zpak or hard cough cause red bump in roof of mouth and pain in tongue? my tongue feels like a muscle pulled since last night and the bump sore.

Dr. Justin Nelson
Pediatric Dentistry 16 years experience
Zpack no, cough yes: The red bump on the roof of the mouth and pain in tongue is more due to the hard cough than the zpack. if this continues I'd go back to the dentist to have it evaluated. No worries. Connect with my Virtual Practice on Healthtap for any dental questions with my special keycode: DFWMCQ! Securely video or text chat by virtual appointment. http://htap.us/28qexs

Last updated Apr 19, 2016