i am a very slim girl, so why do i have small fat pockets on only one side of each wrist? the one of my left wrist is clearly bigger. what is this?

Dr. Theresa Henderson
40 years experience Pulmonary Critical Care
Possible ganglion: What you describe is the likely a ganglion. This is a cyst which is a fluid filled pocket and in this case around a tendon that comes from overuse usually. Sometimes the fluid in the ganglion reabsorbs and sometimes it is drained by a doctor. Without a picture I cannot be sure this is what you have. Not usually harmful. If concerned see your MD.
Answered on Apr 2, 2016