hello. so i am a 22 year old female who has experienced significant weight loss in the last 2 months.im 5'3 and i was 102 and i am now 90. i have not been dieting but have recently lost my job and have been home lazy a lot and have completely lost my app

2 doctor answers
Dr. Krishna Kumar
55 years experience Psychiatry
Major Depression: I understand your concern. “Completely lost my appetite, weight loss to present weight of 90 lbs” are symptoms of Depression. Stress of losing job has caused or contributed to depression. Commend yourself for your achievements in your life. Feel the Wonders of your Body and Universe. See Psychiatrist for Intensive Therapy for stresses, coping skills for feelings,; and Medication for Depression
Answered on Apr 3, 2016
Dr. Karen Butler
See your doctor: You need to see your doctor right away. You know yourself something is wrong. You must be checked medically first and the mental health for depression and orbiter issues. Now the weight loss is significant so get going for help now
Answered on Nov 28, 2017
1