VA

I went to my hospital and they told me i have pleurisy! i have no cough but both of my sides are hurting me severely around lungs and my chest?

Dr. Joan Gelin
Emergency Medicine 25 years experience
Pain with breathing: Pleurisy / pleuritis :experiencing pain while taking a deep breath. Inflammation of the tissues that line the lungs and chest cavity. Inflamed linings of the lungs cause pain & there is no way to "rest" or "splint" your lungs because you are always using them to breathe. Please use the medicines & treatments recommended. Hope that you feel better soon.

Last updated May 31, 2018