Stockbridge, Georgia

i just touched black mold with my bare hand and then rubbed my throat with thst hand. ive washed my hand now. am i gonna be ok?

Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine 37 years experience
With that amount: of information, I would venture a guess that if you are otherwise healthy, you will be fine.
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
You should be: While some black mold is very toxic, some types are fairly benign, so the type you touched may not even be dangerous. The greatest hazard is breathing in the spores so touching it should not cause much of a problem even if it is the dangerous type. But if that mold is in your environment I strongly advise to get it tested to see if it is the dangerous type, and, if so, take steps to get rid of it!