NC

stomach keeps bubbling and i have chest contractions it. no period for 4 months. when i wiped only i saw light pink/tan now nothin. lightheaded too?

Dr. Bidur Dhakal
Hospital-based practice 14 years experience
See a doc: Based on what you said you might have simple hemorrhoid a or gastrointestinal bleeding..like from stomach, duodenal ulcers. If you are taking Ibuprofen or aspirin, stop them. If you have lightheadedness, better see you doc or urgent care. Have them check your blood counts and test for blood in stool. For severe lightheadedness, go to emergency, be careful.