VA

burning tingling sensation in the bottom of middle finger on left hand. keeps coming and going. what is this?

Dr. Kevin Olson
Paresthesia: Assess if there is any injury or trauma to the finger. The sensory innervation for the middle finger on your left hand comes from the dorsal root of the 7th cervical nerve , which can be impinged along its course to your finger. See your doctor if this impairs your activities of daily living and treatment and therapy options may be available.
Dr. Katherine Caldwell
General Practice 17 years experience
Some people with carpal tunnel syndrome get a burning feeling in their fingers. A wrist brace often helps. See your doctor if this persists.
Mar 22, 2016