hi i have a scab on my nipple and i have also found a lump under my arm pit on the same side should i be concerned?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
22 years experience Infectious Disease
That's a lymph node: Whatever injury occurred to the breast is 'known' to your immune system - as evidenced by the 'activation' of the lymph node. That is a garrison of your immunity- and it likely is responding. I would show this to a doctor who can make sure it's nothing more serious. Primarily we need to know 'what' happened - to understand the disease process more fully. A full family history is also necessary.
Answered on Aug 27, 2018