Namibia

hello doc i get this pain on my lower right side i don't know how to call it but the pain only comes when i touch it.

Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Thoracic Surgery 52 years experience
Pain in leg to touch: Pain in R leg, for how long, how severe ( 1/10-8/10), is it inner or lateral, close to the ankle?, does it hurt by moving the foot ?. Have you had an injury? Are you taking medication, does it help? Is your foot swollen?, what is the color of the skin? blue, red, white, or a combination of colors and edema. Have you had a X ray of the area? you need one. Take Aleve, (naproxen) I every 8 hours, report 1week
Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 48 years experience
Important organs/str: 21 y/o female asks, hello doc I get this pain on my lower right side i don't know how to call it but the pain only comes when I touch it. There are many important organs/ structures in that part of a Female Body. Could be Infection/ Inflammation of the Appendix, Ovary/ Tube on the R side, or Large/ Small intestine in that area. For one's best Health Interest see an MD proper Diagnosis /Treatment