FL

is it normal for bp to jump around? 2 days ago my bp was 107/66 and today it was 111/44. is that normal?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Normal BP: Perfectly normal, particularly when these readings are well within normal limits. If you check your blood pressure every minute of the day, you will get hundreds of different readings
Dr. Katherine Caldwell
General Practice 17 years experience
Normal BP: Yes, it is very normal for blood pressure to change. In fact, it changes from second to second, depending on the needs of the body. that you listed were both normal, although the second one was a bit low. This could be from dehydration. Or it could just be that you are young and healthy. If you feel lightheaded or dizzy, be sure to drink plenty of water.
Dr. Charles Talakkottur
Yes: Yes variability in blood pressure is normal