India

have been having trouble for over one month , where my tongue keeps touching the lower back of my teeth and gums and keeps doing it involuntarily .

Dr. Justin Nelson
Pediatric Dentistry 16 years experience
No worries: no worries....lots of people have a simple tongue thrust issue...try to find something else to keep your mind off it for a while (chewing gum etc) until the tongue "forgets" about the lower teeth. If you have any pain please see your dentist or take anti-inflammatories (ibuprofen etc) for pain
Dr. Debora Zivari
Dentistry 31 years experience
Involuntarily: if your tongue is touching the back of lower teeth there must be an irritation or presence of moderate amount of calculus, need to be revised and examined by your dentist

Last updated Apr 5, 2020