my babies toes are spit... is it ok to clean the spit and super glue them back like i do on my own when the same thing happens?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Edward Hellman
28 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
No: Two phrases that should not in my opinion be used in the same sentence: babies toes and superglue. You might consider taking the child in to the pediatrician to be seen.
Answered on Mar 3, 2016
Dr. Ashley Vanderloop
12 years experience Podiatry
No: I would not recommend applying super glue on a baby. Their rate of healing is much faster than an adults and an cuts will typically heal within a couple of days. Protect the toes and if you are concerned with non-healing or infection please see a specialist immediately.
Answered on Nov 28, 2017
1