Canada

I have a lump on the right side of my vagina, it's red and hurts when i walk and sit down. is this serious or life threatening? please help.

Dr. Kathy Robinson
Needs attention: It is probably not serious or life threatening at this point but it could become so if it is not treated. It sounds like you have a bartholin's cyst and usually these need to be opened and drained by a doctor in order for them to resolve. Try to see a doctor soon. If you can not try warm soaks in a bathtub and see if it will drain on its own. Don't try to squeeze it.

Last updated Oct 9, 2016