Pharr, TX

what test are appropriate for my age (35) when having a full check up & blood work?

Dr. Dean Giannone
Cholesterol.: For blood testing, really just a cholesterol profile would be mandatory for a checkup. You may consider a fasting glucose and testing for thyroid, liver and kidney function. If there's a family history of breast cancer, mammogram may be advisable. And get a full gynecological exam. And a blood pressure check.
Pathology 44 years experience
The basics: I'm going to assume the history and physical exam do not reveal disease. A full CBC with "diff", urinalysis with sediment exam if anything's abnormal, a routine chemical profile. It's good to check for HIV. You may be checked for thyroid disease and/or B12 deficiency. Different corporations have different protocols that guide their physicians with screening largely driven by cost-effectiveness.