Bethesda, MD

i have mild lymphopenia with elevated t calls and decreased b cells and swollen lymph nodes. could this be leukemia?

Dr. Ariel Lopez-chavez
Medical Oncology 19 years experience
More info needed: Dear Jeana: The information you are providing is very limited. I am not sure what kind of test was performed to determine that you have elevated t cells and decreased b cells. So I would start by asking the doctor who order such tests. Additionally, I am not sure if you are experiencing symptoms Without more information it is very difficult to provide an answer. All the best, Ariel.