my neuro thinks that i have ms and has told me to get a lumbar puncture. if that comes back as not indicating ms, what happens after that?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
52 years experience Infectious Disease
Hard to say...: I'm sorry, but this isn't something any distant forum doctor can answer. It depends on information you don't provide, including your symptoms, neurological examination, and perhaps things like CT scan or MRI, if these were done. The obvious person to ask is your neurologist. In any case, I suggest crossing that bridge if and when you come to it. Good luck!
Answered on Feb 5, 2016