i had sex and this wasn't the first time, and i bled a lot. is this normal? i'm on birth control and my boyfriend pulls out.

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin answered
29 years experience Geriatrics
Post-coital bleeding: Post-coital (after sex) bleeding isn't uncommon and can be simply a result of over-enthusiasm. However, we shouldn't just assume that to be the case as infections etc can also cause bleeding. Therefore, it's still a good idea to see your Family Doc or GYN for evaluation & treatment as necessary. Using birth control is great idea but he should still wear a condom, even if pulls out, to prevent STDs
Answered on Apr 24, 2016
1