spotted for a week 5 days after having sex. had intercourse 6 days after getting nexplanon replaced before expired. chances of pregnancy from precum?

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Here are some...: Post-coital spotting warrants a need for evaluation for its cause; so, go to see your gyn-doc. With timely replacing contraceptive implant and under precum ( and I assume no insemination.), the odd to conceive under such scenario should be next to zero. Nonetheless and in knowing no contraceptive brings 100%, do HPT in a wk after missing period & repeat it in another wk if the first is (-) & still
Answered on Jan 30, 2016