Garden Grove, CA

i think i may have genital warts and i am trying to avoid telling my boyfriend. how do i get rid of them fast without going to a doctor?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Hospital-based practice 21 years experience
You can't. It's vira: Go see a doctor & get treated. Trying to get rid of warts without seeing a doctor is like asking the HPV virus to "be good" - it'll backfire on you. A good Gynecologist can prescribe treatment, which may include cryoablation or medication. Unfortunately, HPV is already in you; you can only control symptoms & it's spread to others. There is no PROVEN cure yet, though researchers are close.