IN

having stinging in abdomen like bee stings close to gallbladder incision scars.been going on around six hours not constant comes and goes with motion?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Unusual symptom: How long ago was the surgery? I assume laparoscopic. Any pain with motion suggests musculoskeletal and the muscles could still be inflamed from the incisions. OTOH bee stings sound like a kind of nerve pain, which could also be related to cut nerves from incisions. The fact that it comes and goes means it is probably not serious. If it worsens, you should ask your surgeon for an explanation.