A male asked:

Hi, I have a red area that is mildly itchy and has 3 tiny red spots (not bumpy) close to the area on the head of my penis, any idea what it is?

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
50 years experience in General Practice
It depends to your: history. It could be a lot of things and difficult to tell . Having said that since itch involved , i would think a some sort of yeast infection. Genital herpes can also itch and may resembles to your description. History , exam and std tests are essential to make a diagnosis. See a dermatologist or urologist or family doctor. If you want someting to be told online shoot me a digital picture.
Answered on Jan 12, 2016