India

I hav a 13mm endometrium lining with a small polyp inside my ovary after 3 days of periods, i'm 26, not sexually active, low on hemoglobin, what is it?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Clarification: It is not typical to have a polyp on the ovary. Polyps are common in the endometrium or on the cervix. Cysts are common on the ovary. Your Obgyn should be able to clarify what was going on . If you have low hemoglobin this means you are anemic. Your obgyn can also discuss options to help with this. If you have an endometrial polyp it can easily be removed.

Last updated Jan 9, 2016