the back right part of my tongue hurts when using that area. (ie chewing). however it does not hurt to swallow. tongue is a little white in the back?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Evaulation: These types of situations require a one on one personal evaluation to check medical and dental signs and symptoms. They cannot easily be answered over the internet without a history and clinical evaluation.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Suspicious Lesion?: Any white suspicious lesion on the tongue that does not resolve itself in 2-3 weeks, should be evaluated. See your doctor or dentist for eval.