touched my shoulders and noticed my right acromion sticks out and has more rounded bump than left now i'm mess and think it's a cancerous tumor?

Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience Medical Oncology
Are you Right-handed: Right handed people tend to have bigger(stronger) muscles and even the bones compared to the left sided structures.. So it may be just that...which is expected natural difference. If it is causing any symptoms then you may need an X-ray of this area. You will be more reassured if you go see your family physician and get a medical checkup just to be sure and relieve your anxiety.
Answered on Jan 7, 2016
1