Canada

how long do i have to wait to start drinking alcohol after my accutane treatment. doesn't it take a month or two to get out of your system?

Dr. Yash Khanna
You are only 17: You are under age to drink alcohol in united states.but if it is a theoretical question then I will answer it. One is advised not to drink alcohol with Accutane as there can be liver toxicity as both can affect the liver. If one has stopped using Accutane and want to drink alcohol,there is no contraindication as long as the liver functions were normal