im confused if im pregnant or not. last month november, i came ob my "period" which waa the middle of the month.. i cant remember the actual date. but the blood was pink and lasted about 3 to 4 days. i came on my "period" this month on the 28th. this time

32 years experience Pediatrics
Hard to guess: A woman cannot get her regular period and be pregnant at the same time. However, she can get pregnant a week or two after her regular period. If she has some spotting or light bleeding that doesn't look like her normal regular period, she can check a urine pregnancy test about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have happened) to see if she is pregnant.
Answered on Jan 3, 2016
1