hi i'm 17 years old and i am 5'8. my mom is 5'9 and my dad is 6'4. do you think i will grow? i would want to grow maybe 1 or 2 more inches. thank you!

Dr. Clarence Grim
57 years experience Endocrinology
Will I grow taller?: You grow till bone fuse. Best way to predict is to draw an X-y plot of your height curve-time is X HT is y . When stops increasing & levels off year u peaked. Ht is very strongly genetic . So do height family tree and average all as far back as you can and should this will give u average expected. And u can do 2 std Dev to estimate your Likley height. Also query men as to age of max ht.
Answered on Dec 29, 2015