Sri Lanka

I am a srilankan, aged 17 with normal skin type. please suggest a home remedy or product to lighten facial skin without harming my skin in any way?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Neat and clean with: a pleasant disposition is the way to go. That will bring more light to our world than a lighter face. Please don't measure your self-worth by skin color. One day your opinion may reverse and you may want to darken your face. I respect the fact that you are a young and health male and want to look attractive but who you are and what you do is the real attraction. Peace and good health.

Last updated Mar 18, 2017