OR

i have these red spots in the palm of my hand, most of the time i can't see them because they match my skin color but sometimes i get a burning sensation. usually though they are not noticeable but when i touch them they feel similar to warts. only they a

Dr. Matthew Cahill
Get seen?: Based on your description, I think your intuitive diagnosis is probably correct. These are likely form of Wart. Other possible diagnosis are much less likely as they occur on palmar surfaces. I suggest you see your primary doctor or a dermatologist and biopsy one of these lesions and then treat the rest with one of a variety of treatments. Then you can stop worrying about them! Get well soon.