I've got mild scoliosis which has forced my spine to twist, making one side of my ribs concave. I can feel a pop when twisting on this side (lower)??

Dr. Cornelius Oleary
18 years experience in Urgent Care
Mild scoliosis: 17 yo gentleman with a mild scoliosis, concern about ribs. At age 17, your years of peak growth velocity are over, which means your scoliosis will not progress much further. You should have an evaluation with an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in spine surgery in clinic to evaluate the popping you are noticing and have a physical exam. Good luck.
Answered on Dec 26, 2015
1