can have turner syndrome if normal height? im 5'7, web neck, low hairline, onset puberty late, minimal (breasts). whole life i felt something was off!

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Yes you can : Yes you definitely can! Please see your physician for a referral to a geneticist for evaluation and testing! We can get you started in a Prime Visit if you don't have a doctor you regularly see. Best of luck! Let's get some answers!
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Plastic Surgery 46 years experience
Genetic testing a MUST!
Dec 20, 2015
Or something else: There are other causes of neck webbing that occur in people with normal chromosomes,as does variations in pubertal onset and eventual breast size. You should avoid trying to self diagnose and seek out someone with the training and experience to help you. Medical geneticists are usually affiliated with medical schools or children's hospitals. Find one and set up an appointment.