My bf and I had unprotected sex and I ovulate now. He came outside my vagina but on it. After he took his finger wiped some up and stuck it in mepreg?

32 years experience in Pediatrics
May be...: If not married, settled down, and ready to raise a family, then one can go now to the store to buy Plan B to use as contraception (prevention of pregnancy). Plan B costs about $55. Also, one can ask her Ob-Gyn doctor for an IUD, which prevents this pregnancy and also keeps working for many years until the IUD is removed. Time is of the essence... that means don't wait.
Answered on Nov 26, 2015