India
A male asked:

my age is 44 and my count is 8.2 so what is a reason to go so high and i have pain in my right leg 2 finger 2nd and 3rd?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Need information: Need to know what count you are referring to before we can give you an informed answer
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Here are some...: Sorry to say there is no one can answer this question because the specifics and relevance of concerns in point are not clear. Please rewrite the question stressing the specifics and relevance of the concerns in point so my colleagues and I may answer your question so to solve your concerns. How? Follow instructions described in http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html.

Last updated Nov 24, 2015