U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old female asked:

Which medicine can i take for severe headache(since 3 days) during my twin pregnancy(age 42, 30 weeks, previously had 2 normal deliveries(now 22&16)?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Mohammad Shahzad
Specializes in Internal Medicine
HA: Persistent HA for 3 days is not something you should take it easy. You should see a provider and get BZp checked and may be CT of head. You can meanwhile take Tylenol (acetaminophen) or aleve

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 15, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.