Hi Dr I have been suffering with ibs I think for years but the last month or so it's like my lower guts are on fire I wake up every morning about 4.30 am in pain I live in Asia now so it's starting to worry me as really painful I had the camera down my

Dr. David Lipkin
51 years experience in Internal Medicine
See answer: Unfortunately there is not enough information to give any specific advice as there are a number of possible reasons why you may be waking up with pain. It's possible something else other than IBS is responsible. Best advice>>see a physician. An online video or voice consultation here may be helpful. Video or Voice is best. For info on IBS see> http://bit.ly/1VlC078 also >http://bit.ly/10RdXop
Answered on Nov 16, 2015
1