NY

hi. i have reynaud's in my fingers and toes. at night my toes get very itchy and painful- this keeps me up at night. is there anything i can do to ?

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
See rheumatologist: Although you may well have Raynaud's on your feet as well, the itching is not usual and I believe that Restless Leg Syndrome or neuropathy needs be considered as well.
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Vascular Surgery 42 years experience
Raynauds: You need to manage the Raynaud's during the day, by wearing mittens on the hands and warm socks on her feet. It sounds like the symptoms that she works experiencing at night are due to the Raynaud's. There are many options for managing the Raynaud's, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and certain antihypertensive medications. Cessation of smoking is also very important.

Last updated Feb 24, 2017