i'm not circumcised; i've been feeling discomfort in the foreskin of my penis while having sex for the last month; 2 weeks ago, i was bleeding during sex, and it seems the foreskin got a tear. it stills hurts a little bit but doesn't bleed anymore?

Dr. John Michel
MIght do it?: You might want to get circumcised. This would eliminate having problems later. There can develop infection as well as scarring which might make it impossible to withdraw the foreskin. I might suggest that you get this done to further eliminate problems in the future.
Answered on Nov 9, 2015