my father in law was just diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that has spread to the t8 vertebrae and is in the lymph nodes. he only has one kidney due to kidney cancer, he had bladder cancer, has mds, had open heart surgery with 4 bipasses and a heart at

Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience Medical Oncology
What is the question: We need more info. This request says 80 year old Female...is that you or the patient??? Tell us if you have shown this person to an oncologist for treatment consideration. Radiotherapy/ and chemotherapy may be useful but a good medical oncologist is what you need first. Please send us your question(say it clearly) about his lung Cancer(only)
Answered on Jun 8, 2018
1